Donnerstag, 2. August 2007

This thing is working! It's alive! I thank yous guys for writing to me-its like you can read my journal-only I have to be careful what I write. I promise not to be too careful...I promise not to withhold my idiocy or madness-I will only attempt to stifle my lewdness and expletives ( a life-long goal).
This whole site comes up in German for me, so I am not entirely sure of what I am doing. I already forgot my "passwort" and had to reset it-I am proud of myself for charging through the language barrier and finding my little gazette again.
I will post something more soon-it's late and my brain is liquifying. Night.

2 Kommentare:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX hat gesagt…

here I am writing to you through my real identity...I love that you are blogging. And you broke the rules...houston, no names! Just kidding, hope you enjoy the rantings on this blog, check me out!

Unknown hat gesagt…

hey heidi, just in case you're interested, my blog is at blog.myspace.com/blueskydeep

also, my profile is myspace.com/blueskydeep

I think you have to be my friend to see my profile, but you can add yourself if you know my name or e-mail. if you have trouble, e-mail me. Alex is making weird noises, he should be asleep. BLAST! LOVE YOU!