Montag, 6. August 2007

Mayday: Headed for Downward Cycle

Here is it: I have been handling this deployment, so far, more or less better than the last one- but the proverbial feces, fanward bound is on the brink of splatter. I have been idle and without focus. There is a period of time which I allotted myself to "get it together", and I fear a slight trickle over. Tatum's toilet training MUST happen THIS week so that I can get her into German Kindergarten-and therein lies the problem. The moment impetus enters the situation, my inertia gives way to my stress, and Tatum's obliging good nature gives way to inertia. It doesn't help that I can't figure out how to alchemize my stress into the kind of energy that my body requires to overcome IT'S inertia, which would probably be awesome, as I can only expect that the chemical byproduct of that kind of conversion would be a reduction in the size of my breasts-whose volume alone (to say nothing of their weight), adds significantly to the physical state of inertness in which I find myself. We cannot overlook the added benefit of momentum-which principal, of course, is best illustrated when examined juxtapose the principal of objects in motion. It can only mean one thing.....I need more slippery shoes. There can be no other way. AND we will treat the concept of collision as it arises-or halts, as it were. Wish me luck.

2 Kommentare:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX hat gesagt…

There is in fact nothing otiose about your demands as a militant potty training attendant...the mere thought sends my life into such lassitude that I fear my inability to direct such fecal matters will in fact be the reason we home school. Not by my will of course.

However, Houston, I must remind you of a certain time in my life when I felt I was potty trained, that was of course until the altitude on one of our hikes labored a mandatory exit of all bowels produced that day into my new favorite undies. You of course gave it the proper ceremony once I had buried them in the garbage can near by. IF that doesn't pursway your mood to be lighter and happier, then I will remind you of your sandals and the bathroom in California, or my Italian speaking art songs while the after-math of revenge from pretending to be lesbians brewed in both the small and large intestines.

Take that inertia and watch it swirl down the depth of plumbing after a long meaningful purge.

rabidrunner hat gesagt…

There are two things that will keep me from having more kids than I already have. They are:

1) Potty training
2) Potty training

I feel your pain. May the force be with you