Samstag, 22. September 2007

A Dingo Ate Your Baby

When one of my kids cries in the middle of the night and I wake, a panic sets in after the initial start. It is not a panic over what is happening, or whether there is an intruder in the house (I obsess over that before I go to sleep), it is a panic over whether s/he will stop and go back to sleep. I literally hold my breath. I mention this because I was just doing it and I almost passed out-which, as I think about it, might not be such a bad idea, as I would still be avoiding the situation, and much more comfortably- unconscious. If one were unconscious, rather than just sleeping, would s/he still have to get up to use the toilet in the middle of the night? It is sounding like I am going to have a tot in my bed tonight-is that a good excuse for missing church tomorrow? Oh shut up! I'm coming! I'm coming! Right after I get my freaking tubes tied!!!!!!

4 Kommentare:

XANA-DIVA-DELUX hat gesagt…

You know, I will have to ask Rabid if a trip to Europe to help my dear friend out, who is obviously needing a little help would count as a valid cc purchase. Until I get the go ahead, I wish I could just bring you lunch or something. The cry sounds familiar, a mom who needs a break for a little while. NUTS, RATS< FIDDLESTICKS! I miss you!

rabidrunner hat gesagt…

Just be glad you aren't tempted with the evil Wal-Mart. You hate going there. But some times the stuff is great. So you go and the people are rude and the service is TERRIBLE. I nearly beet my kids to death walking through there an hour ago (I had some canned beets I was gonna throw at 'em til they shut the eff up.)

Something about that place. I swear they pump crystal meth vapors through the vents.

XANA-DIVA-DELUX hat gesagt…

would you please write something else!!!!! I live in anticipation of your blog, just like a Gin and tonic and a lime.

rabidrunner hat gesagt…

But which part of the Gin and the Tonic and the Lime do you live in anticipation of? Is it the Lime as you drink - that it will slap you in the face and leave Lime Goo all over yourself? Or is the Gin to aniticipate the escape? What the heck is a Tonic? Is it a sweaterish type top made of cotton? OH! That's a tunic.